- Hourly charter rates and mileage rates are based on portal-to-portal designations.
- All charter rates are quoted by the hour.
- All rates are subject to a surcharge on holidays.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing two weeks prior to the service date or the customer will be charged 100% of the fare.
- For all Transfers the vehicle does not remain with the group.
- All transfers will be considered charters after a 15-minute grace period and no shows after a 30-minute grace period.
- Prices subject to change without notice.
- No EXTRA hidden charges.
- Tampa Airport arrivals require a Meet-n-Greet fee of $15. Rates will vary based on itinerary.
- Airport surcharge of $10 will be added for MCO pick-ups.
- Airport surcharge of $20 will be added for Sanford Airport pick-ups.
- Late/Early pickup surcharge of $15.00 will be added for pickups between 11:00pm- 7:00am Eastern Time.
- No Cancellations Fee when reservations are cancelled two weeks prior to the service date.
Terms & Conditions:
All charters must run concurrently. If the customer keeps the vehicle longer than the agreed upon time, customer will be billed in 60 minute increments at the agreed upon charter rate. If the vehicle was reserved for an in town charter, and is taken out of town upon the customer’s request, the customer will be billed out of town charter rates. Customer must be ready to depart at the pre-scheduled time, any delays in the departure of the vehicle caused by the customer will result in a minimum charge of 30 minutes at the charter rate being charged to the customer. Customer will be billed in full for the hours chartered even though the customer’s use of the vehicle is less than the hours chartered. Customer will be liable for any damages caused to the interior or the exterior of the vehicle resulting from customer’s negliance, and will be charged a minimum of $200.00. Customer will be charged a minimum of $300.00 cleaning charge if the customer spills alcoholic beverages inside the limousine or stains the interior of the vehicle or causes cigarette burns. Customer agrees not to smoke & no food or eating inside the vehicle, customer will be charged minimum of $400.00 if the customeror customer’s guests smoke, eat or vomit inside the vehicle. Customer must leave the vehicle inside clean or must pay a minimum of $50.00 cleaning charge. Bookings that are confirmed via email will not be cancelled and will be charged the full amount of the contract. Also bookings that are signed, dated and faxed on the contract will not be cancelled and there will be a full charge of the contract. If reservations are not cancelled two weeks prior to the pick up date & time of the first service there will be a full charge of the contract to the customer NO EXCEPTIONS. And if the bookings are made less than two weeks of the serice date & time of the first service there will be no cancellations and the customer will be charged the full amount of the contract once the reservation is confirmed via email NO EXCEPTIONS. There will be NO EXTRA CHARGES for picking up customers from airports and cruise terminals due to delays.