Join us for an evening or afternoon of relaxed elegance and exceptional cuisine at
Capital Grille Restaurant
- Rich African mahogany paneling and warm lighting from one-of-a-kind art deco chandeliers set the tone for a comfortably elegant evening (unless it?s a lively, social atmosphere you seek, in which case our sophisticated bar might be your destination).
- Our impressive menu of nationally renowned dry aged steaks and the freshest of seafood will ignite your culinary imagination as our award-winning wine list of more than 5,000 bottles awakens your inner sommelier. And as our gracious, knowledgeable servers delight you with their uncanny ability to anticipate your every need, you?ll experience firsthand why the American Culinary Federation recently bestowed upon us their ?Achievement of Excellence Award.?
- From dry-aging steaks on premises to helping select the perfect wine complements from a list of over 350, we?ll surround you with the very best. That includes the surroundings themselves. We realize the first things you?ll notice at The Capital Grille may not be hand-crafted mahogany, plush leather or distinctive art. The aroma of sizzling steaks guarantees that.
- It won?t be long, though, before you appreciate the rich, club-like atmosphere that led The Miami Herald to refer to us as a, ?culinary theme park full of dark wood, stuffed game heads, cigars, high-end drinks, wines and dry aged steaks.? Come and enjoy the ride yourself.
- Join us, won?t you, for an amiable lunch, an intimate dinner or a grand soiree in one of our private dining rooms. And let the dazzling commence. Have Orlando limo ride take you to and from The Capital Grille in Style & Comfort with their top of the line fleet of limousines ( Check it Out ) .
- For reservation and information :
- Location: International Drive & Convention Center Area
- 9101 International Drive Suite 1000
- Orlando, FL 32819
- Phone: (407) 370-4392